Sonntag, 18. November 2007

Dear class

Five chapters read - how will the story continue - are you as curious as I am?! Here are some questions collected by our expert group to keep in mind while reading.
  • How will the relation between father and son develop?
  • What do you think about the success of Dani's band?
  • Will love last between Dani and Alex?
  • Where will Alex travel next?
Are you happy and satisfied with writing posts and commenting on other students' ideas? Do you want to change anything to improve our interaction?

4 Kommentare:

Chicaloca hat gesagt…

I think commenting our classmates is cool, we have a good feedback about our texts and opinions. The bad think is, in my opinion, that we always have too less time...okay, i admit it takes maybe 10 minutes to write a post, but there are always days you are not using your computer, and the next day you get the next homework for youre blog...
I hope I talked for everbody.
Greetings, anne

müsli hat gesagt…

Anne also talked for me, blogging is a really good way to communicate, and there is fun, for me.

I know there are some students who didn't comment 3-5 posts a week... maybe a work into groups can help. I hope the situation will be develop better.

Perhaps we can get to know other charakters better in future..

bye, prillii

Lilla (-popilla) hat gesagt…

I agree with Josi
working in groups
is another possibility.
I would say:Try, and see how it works...
:-)Lilla

Johanna hat gesagt…

Dear Mr. Karstaed!
I think it could be helpful if we will ask for every chapter questions like we had to did in chapter 5...
Hanna